Conflict Resolution Services Request Form - This form is intended for the MSU community to use in order to request a conflict resolution service
Hearing Board Application - This application is for members of the MSU community who are interested in being part of the hearing board.
- Office of the Ombudsperson - This office is intended to assist the MSU community in resolving conflict.
- Counseling and Psychiatric Services - "CAPS is the place on campus for students seeking help for a wide range of concerns, including depression, anxiety, stress management, homesickness, adjustment or acculturation, relationships, gender identity and sexual orientation (LBGTQ) concerns, substance abuse, trauma, eating or body image concerns, and other personal mental health concern"
- MSU Center for Survivors - The MSU Center for Survivors provides counseling, advocacy, and support groups to MSU students.
- Student Rights Advocates - This group will advise you for any case in the University Judicial System where a licensed lawyer is not allowed. They offer advice to students working to resolve university disputes.
- Student Legal Services - This office provides free legal services for all eligible MSU students.
- Office of Institutional Equity - "The Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) reviews concerns related to discrimination and harassment based on age, color, gender, gender identity, disability status, height, marital status, national origin, political persuasion, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, and weight under the University's Anti-Discrimination Policy (ADP) and Policy on Relationship Violence and Sexual Misconduct (RVSM). OIE staff is available to provide information on the policies, connect MSU community members to resources, investigate complaints, and provide training."
- MSU Community Liaison - MSU Community Liaison is a resource for students about various things; It includes housing resources, "The Spartan Guide," and Party Guidelines.
- Graduate Student Life & Wellness - This website acts as a handbook to graduate student life and wellness and includes within it resources to help graduate students succeed.
- MSU Police - MSU Police act to enhance the quality of life on campus by reducing crime, enforcing laws, preserving peace, and providing a safe environment. Recent MSU alerts can also be found on this page.
- Housing Clinic - "The Housing Clinic advances the cause of safe, decent, sanitary, fair, open, and affordable housing in mid-Michigan."
- Conduct Process Flow Chart (.pdf)
- Flow chart for process to determine additional sanctions for a student accused of academic misconduct (pdf).
- Flow chart for process for Academic Grievance Hearings initiated by undergraduate students contesting allegations of academic misconduct (pdf).
- Flow chart for process for Academic Grievance Hearings initiated by undergraduate students alleging violations of their academic rights (including grade disputes) (pdf).
- Frequently Asked Questions (.pdf)
- Information for Hearing Participants (.pdf)
- Student Regulations – Abridged Version (.pdf)
- MSU Student Disciplinary Process vs. The Criminal Justice System (.pdf)
- Privacy Issues for Students, Parents and Lawyers
- Medical Amnesty (.pdf)
- Notice of Non-Discrimination, Anti-Harassment, and Non-Retaliation from the Office of Civil Rights (.pdf)
- An online version of the statement can be found here